Taming the complexity of Security
The Challenge: For every cybersecurity vulnerability there is a tool, a rule, a solution and a cost. Extend that complexity across multiple clouds—and Gartner suggests most enterprises have an average of 7 cloud providers—and you have a jumble of complexity. These disparate elements should be integrated at the Security Operations Centre.
During this GlassHouse Systems presentation, you will hear insights from IBM, Palo Alto and Elastic on the value and methods of integrating cybersecurity.
Session: Achieving Integrated Security (1:30 - 3:30pm)
*Followed by a Wine + Cheese reception*
Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
MaRS Innovation Centre - inside the Collaboration Centre
661 University Ave #465, Toronto, ON
Achieving Integrated Security
- Security Practitioners Welcome
- Keynote by David Senf, Canada's leading Cybersecurity Analyst
- Presentation by IBM (George Mina, Security Program Director)
- Presentation by Elastic (Neil Desai, on ELK stack)
- Presentation by Palo Alto Networks (Kerry Matre, SOC Strategist)